Amirisu is a knitting magazine from Japan featuring beautifully photographed designs, thoughtful articles about shops, interviews with yarn producers, and more. Printed in Canada on top quality paper, each issue includes a Ravelry download code so you'll have both print and digital copies. Biannual, all content in English and Japanese. Edited by Meri Tanaka with Tokuko Ochiai.
Highlights from Issue 13 - Summer 2017:
- Knitwear collection of 4 wraps and 3 sweaters for a summer getaway to Southern France by designers Cecelia Campochiaro, itosaku, Kristin Jones, Anna Nikipirowicz, Josée Paquin, Paula Pereira, and Suzanne Strachan, plus a crochet pattern
- Feature articles and interviews with leaders of the modern natural dyeing movement including Kristine Vejar, Rebecca Burgess - Fibershed, BUAISOU, Masaaki Aoki - Tezomeya, and Meri Tanaka
- A lovely project from Lori Ann Graham
- Photo + essay by Shari Altman
- 6.5 x 9.5 inch format, perfect bound
- 98 pages, printed on high quality matte paper